PAIN and ADDICTION MEDICINE
Ozark Valley Pain and Addiction Medicine are MAT Certified.
We treat you with DIGNITY and are here to help you be successful in gaining back your life!
If you are ready to STOP NOW,
Vivitrol is a once a month injection
that STOPS any affect from
opioids and alcohol.
Ozark Valley Pain and Addiction is the
only certified BRIDGE clinic in SW Missouri. The "BRIDGE" is a neurostimulator that is
FDA approved that stops
withdrawal symptoms in less than
10 minutes in most all cases so that
you are able to "skip" withdrawal
and start treatments in one week.
More and more, tradeshows and consumer
showcases are becoming a necessity
for companies and industries.
Our team has an extensive amount of
large showcases and industry trade events.
FULL ADDICTION TREATMENT
IF YOU HAVE YOUR MEDICAL RECORDS Please fax it to us at 417-763-3370
or email to: email@example.com
We can also help get these records for you when you come in for your appointment.
Full Treatment Program includes:
This FULL TREATMENT program has provided the most successful results and is strongly recommended.
The FULL TREATMENT PROGRAM Includes:
- Complete Physical and History
- COW Evaluation
- Labs: Urinalysis, BMP, Hep B and Hep C, Liver Function, Pregnancy (for women)
- DNA Genetic Testing for appropriate adjuctive medications
- Discussion and selection of appropriate treatment path (Vivitrol or Suboxone)
- The "BRIDGE" application* (the "Bridge" neurostimulator cost is NOT included)
- Naltrexone Challenge Test (if doing Vivitrol)
- Treatment Plan and Agreement
- Appropriate prescriptions for all necessary adjunctive medications (medicaion cost are NOT included)
- Counselor Referral
- First "in office" Suboxone test (medicine included)
- First Injection of Vivitrol (if Vivitrol is the chosen treatment plan), medication cost is NOT included)
- If Suboxone is chosen: this plan includes the first 3 Follow Up (required) visits with urinalysis test. These first 3 visits are required and are good for only the 1st two weeks. (Value: $420)
- After the required stabilization follow up visits for the 1st two weeks are complete (or if two weeks have passed, whether the patient keeps these first 3 visits or not the two week time limit will not be extended): all follow up visits for prescritions and check ups will be converted to the Follow Up Visit Plan (above: $140 per visit).
INITIAL APPOINTMENT FEE: $475 (First appointment: please allow 1 1/2 hours)
IMPORTANT INFORMATION (* ABOVE)
- The "BRIDGE" Neurostimulator, approved by the FDA: The cost of the BRIDGE is $1500. This is not covered by insurance and is not included in the cost of the initial treatment. We offer financing and we accept credit and debit cards and cash. The "BRIDGE" cost is $1500.
THE BRIDGE literally STOPS most if not ALL symptoms of withdrawal within 30 minutes. This will get you through withdrawal, and in 5 days will be clean and ready to start your Vivitrol injections.
- Counselor Referral: We will provide you several counselor referrals. We HIGHLY recommend
utilizing a counselor during your treatment program to provide a more successful outcome, but
we do not require it.
- Follow Up Cost are based on which program you are on and the frequency of your visits.
ALL follow up cost are due PRIOR to your appoinment.
BASIC ADDICTION TREATMENT and FOLLOW UP's
This basic program** includes the doctors visit, health evaluation and prescriptions.
Basic Treatment Fee is $140 per vist. (Fee is due prior to seeing the doctor)
**NOTE: The initial treatment with Suboxone REQUIRES 2 stablization visits over the first two weeks of starting treatment (first visit is one from initial visit and the second visit is two weeks from the inital visit). Each follow up visit is $140. If patient is stable, and compliant (keeps their appointments), then they can move to monthy visits for their prescription.
We do NOT prescribe hydrocodone, oxycodone, oxycotin, percocet or any other opioid based pain killer for chronic conditions.
We have many other excellent options such as regenerative medicine procedures to help heal and get rid of chronic pain.
GENERAL ADDICTION CONSULTATION
General discussion with the doctor regarding which treatment option is best for you.
If you start a treatment program at the time of your consultation, this consultation fee will be applied toward the program chosen.
General Consultation Fee: $150
COMPLIANCE REQUIREMENT: We REQUIRE compliance with our addiction programs and medications. Patients that "No Show" or cancel with less than 24 hour notice may result in:
a non-refundable and non-transferable pre-paid visit (you lose the payment if you do not show up and it cannot be applied to another visit) or discontinuation of service with our clinic.
REQUIRED DEPOSIT FOR 1ST TIME VISIT.
ALL INITIAL ADDICTION APPOINTMENTS REQUIRE a $150 DEPOSIT AT THE TIME THE APPOINTMENT IS MADE. THIS DEPOSIT IS NON-REFUNDABLE IF THERE IS A NO SHOW or A CANCELLATION LESS THAN 24 HOURS BEFORE YOUR SCHEDULED APPOINTMENT.
If the appointment is kept, then the $150 deposit will be applied to the program/visit cost that day.